- Developing cognitive strategies – reading, listening, speaking, writing, vocabulary, grammar
- Using engaging activities to promote positive attitudes
- Mixed ability classroom management
- Games in the mixed ability classroom
- Principles of scaffolding
- Multisensory instruction
- Dyslexia in the learning environment – what is it and how can we help?
- ICT for differentiation
- Differentiation – adapting teaching materials
- Multiple intelligences
- Individual learning styles
- Assessment and self-assessment
The highest standard in teacher training
Part of the International House affiliation
Certified Cambridge Assessment English exam centre
Quality Assurance awarded by national and international institutions
Courses tailored for Erasmus+ funding
Every classroom can be seen as a mixed ability classroom, and every teacher and education professional must be familiar with the challenges this presents. Our Mixed ability course has been developed to help professionals meet those challenges, and offers practical tips and insights, as well as solutions to common problems.
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- show more confidence in working with mixed ability classrooms
- use different classroom management techniques
- differentiate tasks and scaffold learning successfully
- use practical ideas for games and activities in their own professional contexts
Dates and availability
Dates for 2021
Due to lock-downs and travel restrictions caused by the covid-19 pandemic, we do not have set dates for 2021. However, we expect no restrictions in May - October period. Jantar - IH Split offers possibility of flexible dates for all our teacher training courses in the summer of 2021.
If you are interested in taking one of our teacher training courses in 2021, please email us at email@example.com
The course fee must be paid 45 days prior to the start of the course.
Receipt can be issued to any person or organization.
Since the course dates depend on the number of applicants, cancellation is not possible.