- Presenting and sharing information using ICT
- Using video in the classroom
- Professional development online
- Social media in education
- Mobile devices in the classroom
- Tools for classroom management
- ICT for task-based learning
- Student motivation and engagement using games and quizzes
- Using online resources efficiently
- ICT for assessment
The highest standard in teacher training
Part of the International House affiliation
Courses tailored for Erasmus+ funding
Quality Assurance awarded by national and international institutions
Certified Cambridge Assessment English exam centre
Our ICT in education course has been developed for teachers and other professionals working in education who understand that ICT is a key tool for a modern school. The aim of the course is to offer practical ideas and solutions for including a variety of ICT tools in the classrooms.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- try out new methods and ideas
- show more self-confidence to use ICT in the classroom
- analyse and assess the value of existing tools and resources
- exchange experiences and learn how to effectively apply and adapt ideas into their own professional contexts
Dates and availability
Dates for 2021
Due to lock-downs and travel restrictions caused by the covid-19 pandemic, we do not have set dates for 2021. However, we expect no restrictions in May - October period. Jantar - IH Split offers possibility of flexible dates for all our teacher training courses in the summer of 2021.
If you are interested in taking one of our teacher training courses in 2021, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course fee must be paid 45 days prior to the start of the course.
Receipt can be issued to any person or organization.
Since the course dates depend on the number of applicants, cancellation is not possible.