- Innovative classroom management methods
- Motivation and student-centered learning
- ICT and flipped classroom
- Managing mixed ability classrooms
- Dealing with difficult behaviour
- Measuring students’ progress
- Giving effective feedback
Certified exam centre
The highest standard in teacher training
Part of the International House affiliation
Courses tailored for Erasmus+ funding
Quality Assurance awarded by national and international institutions
Our Classroom management course has been created for teachers and other educational workers who want to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with their students in an organised, safe and engaging learning environment.
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- have a broader understanding of establishing classroom rules
- understand general pedagogical principles behind giving instructions, classroom groupings, error correction etc
- use new ideas for assessment
- boost motivation and change students’ and teachers’ roles in a modern classroom
- exchange experiences and learn how to effectively apply and adapt ideas from the course to classrooms in their own professional contexts
Dates and availability
Dates for 2021
Due to lock-downs and travel restrictions caused by the covid-19 pandemic, we do not have set dates for 2021. However, we expect no restrictions in May - October period. Jantar - IH Split offers possibility of flexible dates for all our teacher training courses in the summer of 2021.
If you are interested in taking one of our teacher training courses in 2021, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kotizacija mora biti uplaćena 45 dana prije početka tečaja. Račun možemo izdati bilo kojoj osobi ili organizaciji. Budući da datumi tečaja ovise o broju prijavljenih, otkazivanje nije moguće.